Mat for Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 983

Mat for Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 983

Watch this Class
fantastic, I have pain in my lower back and by the end of class it was gone
great class... i used some of the beginning mobilisation exercises in one of my classes (the typewriter, the simulated walking, and the soup bowl movements) some of my clients got quite dizzy and felt they had vertigo... am wondering if you have any suggestions and some had quite a strong reaction to these movements... thanks in advance
The greatest gift ever!
Shannon R
So incredible. Thank you. Always learn so much from your sessions.
Thank you so much. This class has really inspired my and helped me to understand the exercises in a deeper level. Amazing!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Having 2 degenerated discs in my back, pilates has been one of the best things for me to strengthen and gain more mobility. Brent does a wonderful job. I will be doing more of this one
I am so glad you feel better doing the healthy spine class. Any way we can help you or if you are interested in formal courses feel free to contact Kristi or me. Cheers
Brent...I totally love your classes and I am thrilled to be a Polestar grad. I do, however, have a question for you or for anyone who can help. I had a client who had many issues including severe low back pain. When I tried the pelvic soup bowl or pelvic clock exercises she complained that the rotation: 3 to 9 o'clock movement increased her pain. That is a first for me. Any ideas why?
that is a great question Devra. The pelvic clock side to side is rotation of the spine and sometimes people have a very poor tolerance for rotation, especially if they have any acute facet pain. First try decreasing the amount of movement in the rotation direction. Second move on to knees side to side and see if she tolerates that better. Good luck
1 person likes this.
I typically don't look for a deliberate pace, but this class was awesome! It is going into my playlist as a go-to when I need a sanity/reality check.
31-40 of 190

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin