Quick Body Re-Balance<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 996

Quick Body Re-Balance
Courtney Miller
Class 996

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This class didn't work for me at all. It seemed to me to be very advanced for people with good balance already. Would be nice to have a more basic class, like maybe with the foot corrector!.
1 person likes this.
1 person likes this.
Courtney - I love your class. Your cues are perfect & you moves are strong and you make it look effortless. Thank you for your creativity. Very professional. No distractions. Only positive feedback.
Lynne F
2 people like this.
I loved this class. I did do it ten days in a row. My balance improved greatly. My view is classes should be challenging and fun. This was it.
1 person likes this.
Good for dancer too:)
i liked it!
1 person likes this.
i've watched this class the most. I would love to see some other work that bears similarity to core barre stuff. Courtney is very like-able and positive. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved it as always, Courtney! The 10 minutes awakened my balance muscles and I feel stronger already!
1 person likes this.
THanks Courtney, this is just great! I am on day 3 of the 10 day challenge and had fun teaching with it today, thanks for challenging me and giving me new ideas!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Let's see how I go after 10 days!
Courtney Miller
Hello my Pilates Anytime family! Guys- I am so GREATFUL for your feedback and delighted that many have you have excepted the 10 day challenge! Woohoo! Isn't it amazing how much stronger those tiny muscles can get in just 10 days?! I have another exciting class in mind for you but want to know what you really want to see in my next mini class? Keep the feedback and comments coming! Xx Courtney
21-30 of 153

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin