Hip Pathologies and Pilates<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 1008

Hip Pathologies and Pilates
Brent Anderson
Workshop 1008

Watch this Workshop
Love you Brent! always so great to watch your clarity in teaching and the way you translate the work for us as teachers to be able to take home and use great!
Thank you that was really interesting.

As a former ballet dancer (now pilates teacher!) I have recently started running and am getting problems with my R hip. When running down hill I get discomfort (pain, feels like it might buckle) and after running piriformis is v tight. Possibly I have a bit of arthritis? Will certainly work on those quadruped exercises you gave Neidra.... Thanks for interesting insight.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for bringing Dr. Brent Anderson with his informative workshops. Keep bringing more of his workshops.
1 person likes this.
This was so good! Many of Brent Andersen's workshops and classes here at PA have literally changed /saved my life. The quadruped exercise took my hip pain away and I can walk sooo much better. This video is worth several visits to the chiropractor and PT. THANK YOU KRISTI!!THANK YOU BRENT!!
Amazing ! :)
i purchased this workshop and while all 3 chapters run smoothly , the 4th chapter cuts out at about 5min into the session. I have it running on lowvideo quality. I am disappointed as there is still 12 min veiwing time left . What can Ido?
Michelle~ I just watched this chapter and it played through fine for me so I would recommend restarting your computer and then trying to watch this chapter in Auto-Detect, a video quality option located below the video player, and if that doesn't work for you please try Low or Medium. If you continue having problems seeing this chapter, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com and we would be happy to work with you further.
Thank you Brent for amazing workshop!
Wow Jeanne! How wonderful to hear how well you are doing after taking Brent's class! Thank you for sharing!
I love all of Brents workshops. So informative and educational. I wondered if there is a workbook or worksheet that you can download to print out with this workshop?
21-30 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin