Romana's Advanced Mat<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 1010

Romana's Advanced Mat
Brett Howard
Class 1010

Watch this Class
A fantastic workout, my favorite! We need many more "super advanced" mat classes like this. Brett, you are a wonderful teacher. Thank you, your class was I gift I very much enjoyed
Raymond Harris
Hi Brett... LOVED your class. Loved the transition into the open leg rocker and enjoyed the teaser 5!!! Loads of fun and of course the tight seat loose feet... very good. Look forward to meeting you in Sydney in September! Thanks mate.
I love this class.. Just a question; "the running part" at the end of the class is it something Romana used to do? Again, many 10x!!
Amazing class and the participants were impressive with their stamina :)
Hi there, trying to view this class but it keeps glitching at about the 7min30sec mark
Laura ~ Try restarting your computer. That can clear away all of the processes that are running which can cause the video to stop. If that doesn't solve the problem, you can use the directions on this FAQ to change your video player.
Super class Brett :) love the teasers, definitely some New year homework. See you in Jersey again soon.
You were set out to kill us honey! I loved it! xx big hugs to you Brett. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you PA for bringing such talent to the world! xx
Brett you are so awesome)))))
Loved this class so challenging but so fun.Please teach more like this,you are so informative and my body always feels so good when I am finished.
Outstanding workout. Time flies when you're having fun. It seemed like we just started and then the class was finished. Sign of a good instructor. Thank you.
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin