Elongating Spine Corrector<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 1823

Elongating Spine Corrector
Sharon G.
Class 1823

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thank you for you excellent flow and clear cuing.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Beverly! I'm so glad you enjoyed the class.
1 person likes this.
I love revisiting this one. "The back of your body should feel like one piece" love that! I miss taking class!
I love your use of the changes in breath patterns and directional breath to enhance the movements, Sharon. Would love to see more of you on here!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Erin for your comment.  I'm so glad you enjoyed it.  I also have a Ladder Barrel class through Pilates Anytime with some similar directional breathing.  I hope you get a chance to try it sometime.  Take good care and Happy 2021 to you!
I definitely will! Thank you, Sharon! Happy, Healthy & Blessed 2021 to you, too! :)
1 person likes this.
Wow, this was deceptively challenging - and such deep work! I loved the trick with putting the Moon Box under the head while in extension on the corrector. I generally can put my head down without it as well, but the box really helped me access the extension and patterns around it in a new (maybe more relaxed?) way! Only thing I struggled with a little bit was the large amount of ribs-related cueing that I'm not that used to (back ribs away from the pelvis?) as well as the neck-related cueing (tractioning); my education didn't teach that so wasn't sure what to do with these But otherwise, really lovely and actually quite difficult class that I will definitely return to! Thank you Sharon!
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin