Upper Thoracic Extension<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2038

Upper Thoracic Extension
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2038

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Lots of great information. Thank you
3 people like this.
I looove Tutorials like this! Thank you so much! So helpful! I wish I could be in Amys Place! That is the only teardrop, - that some of the movements need the assistance of somebody else, doing the hands-on work. Sherri, you have to come back, and do more of this!
3 people like this.
I looove Tutorials like this! Thank you so much, - so helpful!
I wish I could be in Amys Place! That is maybe the only teardrop: you need somebody do do the hands-on work to feel it in the own body. But I will watch this many times to help my clients! Can you tell us something about the brand of the small arcs? How high is that flat one? Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Some fabulous information! Really liked how you showed us where you wanted to work on Amy's body and why. Thank you.
Sherri Betz
Thank you Yoly, Silke and Bonnie, for the positive feedback. These are some of my favorite pieces to teach!
Katja D
2 people like this.
Very useful and important work, I have a lot of clients with cifosis and less mobility in upper spine.
I agree with Silke, watching the tutorial, I wished to be lying on the barril - very helpful for some of my clients.
Thank you Sherri for sharing this with us.
8 people like this.
Similar to the previous tutorial that I had the opportunity to do with Sherri, her excellent and incredible cueing really helped me find "the spot" I needed to mobilize. She didn't mobilize me----I did, and I really felt the segments moving! Her hands were the guide, a suggestion as to where to move. I have an interesting spine and again I'll say.....thank goodness for Pilates! Thank you Sherri!
1 person likes this.
Loved this tutorial, and really, everyone needs this. Very few people out there that has too much extension. Having a tricky neck myself, I know this is going to be a wonderful addition to my own body work. Thank you both for sharing this.
2 people like this.
These tutorials have been excellent thankyou
Trisha Donnelly
Great information, thanks.
1-10 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin