Advanced Screening Skills<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 2118

Advanced Screening Skills
Brent Anderson
Workshop 2118

Watch this Workshop
Hi Kimberly
thanks for the feedback. We are teaching FMOM In Assessment Skills I
we do address contraindicatiins, precautions and indications in all of our courses. Definately a strength in Polestar pedagogy. Cheers
Jennifer H
I've watched all the videos, but cannot get access to the quiz as well????
Jennifer ~ Thank you for your forum post. I have updated your account so you should have access to the quiz now. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
Hi Brent! Great Workshop! I have a few questions, i work with a number of clients whom have had hip replacements both anterior and posterior. i aways ask about previous function of the hip prior to surgery and ask the to give me restrictions / precautions from the doctor? usually the respond they had limited mobility and pain prior to surgery and now they have no pain or restrictions? I am wondering my clients with the posterior hip replacements do i follow more closely the restrictions of no flexion, IR, ABD? or after a certain period of time they would be able to do these motions. is it best to always strengthen opposite movements? Thanks so much! Kristy
Hi. For some reason I can't gain access to the workshop.... It won't let me purchase the workshop. :(
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Diane ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble purchasing this workshop. I recommend trying again and if it doesn't work, please let us know. It always helps if you can send a screen shot if you receive an error message. Please send any information to support@pilatesanytime.com.
Can I download this and if so how do I do that?
Margo ~ We don't have a feature that allows you to download a video, but we hope to add this in the future. We will let you know when it is available.
Watched videos and need access to exam please.
Debra ~ Thank you for your forum post. I have made sure you have access to the quiz. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
11-20 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin