Counteracting Sitting<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2498

Counteracting Sitting
Brent Anderson
Class 2498

Watch this Class
Maggie ~ Here are more short, deliberate paced classes that I hope you enjoy. You can filter this more by apparatus, level, etc.
Thanks Brent, this was a great class for me because I sit a lot and have neck and upper back pain as a result. This class was a quick and fun way to relieve the tension and stretch those areas out.
CJ
I loved this class Doc. I think you should get all your colleagues to do it. They are working too hard with a hunch back and, too tired. this will be ideal for them. I enjoy Pilates on line and do the 90 min. hot yoga. thank you kindly. blanche.
Absolutely loved that class! Thanks Brent :)
Brent, i always learn valuable lessons from your work and i am able to help my classes from your work . Thank you so much!

Was lucky to take my Mat 1 Fundamentals from Brent way back in Chicago in 2000. Great to see him on Pilates Anytime and love him as a teacher!
I hurt my back pretty severely a year ago and have finally been approved to start up Pilates again. So maybe I'm just rusty or not remembering, but at the very beginning you have undulations then "complete circles". I'm not sure how to do this. Is there a tutoriaI can look at on how to do this because I definitely didn't understand. Thanks.
I do not have a tutorial for pelvic circles other than the image of a bowl of soup that is half full. Just tilt the bowl in different direction without pain and gradually improve the range and the fluidity of the movement. Attempt to use as little energy and as little muscle contraction as possible, hence the undulations or wave feeling in your spine. It is a VERY safe exercise to start with, especially after coming back from an injury. Good luck Leigh
Thank you very much. What a lovely mini class :)
Great for my lower back! Really felt the stretches......lovely.
21-30 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin