Mat Workout<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2688

Mat Workout
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2688

Watch this Class
This is just what I needed to reduce the pain in my lower back, hips and left leg. I used a foam roller instead of the balls and it worked just fine. Thank you so very much!!
Hiders you come across as very warm and friendly. I think this plus your very clear instruction makes for a super class!
Hiders????? Niedra
Niedra Gabriel
i am smiling - took me a moment to figure out what you meant by Hiders... thank you for your post, thank you. yes, working out is so personal I want people to feel welcomed and safe when they move.
Thanks Niedra,
This session was great fun- the fascia release was so good for my hips and QL after a recent long flight (though pretty intense = good pain!). Your helpful cueing facilitated both the momentum and flow of the class.
Niedra Gabriel
you are so welcome Caroline. I know where you were flying back from! ha ha! California is a long way from the UK.
yes, this work is great tension release after those long hours of sitting and no movement.
another fantastic class!! At the start bending over could barely touch my toes, at the end - really close to hands on mat!! After 4 months of taking your beginning classes my flexibility and core strength is so much better = thank you :)!
Niedra Gabriel
That is AWESOME Laurel, wow! I love reading about how much you have improved. Really thrilled for you . Although " Pilates works" when you have regular practice sessions.
Thank you for sharing.
Jo
Jo
Oh goodness - I've only watched the first 15 minutes and can already feel the benefit. Can't wait to actually do the class! Niedra this is awesome!
Niedra Gabriel
Oh you are making my day Joanne, I am thrilled you are feeling it. As an ex dancer you know how energy and quality movement feels. Wishing you much joy with pilates
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin