Cardio Pilates<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 299

Cardio Pilates
Ed Botha
Class 299

Watch this Class
Kathryn Macdonald
Wow, I loved this class, such a challenge!
Wow !,, what an amazing class
Jessica C
That was intense. I had to make some modifications for my injuries (hip and shoulder) but it was definitely more HIIT inspired so if you're looking for classic Pilates this is definitely not that. But fun when you've been sidelined for running injuries.
Cassie C
Fantastic Workout!!  Sweat City!!  :)
Hayette B
Amazing sweaty workout!
1 person likes this.
I'm a seasoned HIIT veteran and this class was still a great challenge, especially staying precise with the Pilates portion while trying to catch a breather. Added a  jump to the burpees as an extra cherry on top and now flooding the room with sweat. Are there more workout like this here? I couldn't find any at first glance in the search
Tatyana B
a good class, terrible recording.  Half of the time the instructor is blocked with the participants.  do not recommend this class-- left me very annoyed.  
Eleonora
Wow! A very challenging class! 
I thought I was finally ready for a level 3 class... Didn't really make it, but it was fun and definitely a fab workout. My deepest respect for all you ladies in front of the camera; I was so glad to be behind it! And Ed: Such a joy to do your classes although this one proofs that you're nuts ;o)
Cheryl Z
challenging had to pause to accomplish all of moves in the cardio section. Thanks for a sweat on a cold winters eve
91-100 of 102

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin