Find the Best in Your Worst<br>Kathy Corey<br>Workshop 3207

Find the Best in Your Worst
Kathy Corey
Workshop 3207

Watch this Workshop
Hi Kathy, so good, I could listen to you the whole day! Would like to work with you one day in future! Please write back where I could find you next year, greetings from Austria 🇦🇹!
4 people like this.
This is exactly the format of classes i am looking for , great work .
In many years of being taught Pilates i dint think any teachers ever went so deeply into it.
Shame.
Thanks for your great comments. If you would like to contact me or check for more workshops, please check my website www.kathycoreypilates.com or email me at kathy@kathycoreypilates.com
Ewa
2 people like this.
This is so great! Thank You so much
2 people like this.
Fabulous! Doing the work with the push through and pulls down bars was so key in finding connections, engagements. Loved this! Thank you! I too, could listen to you for hours! So much great information. Emily and Jackie looked great doing the work!
Thanks! If you are coming to PMA, let's meet.
HK
2 people like this.
I would not mind seeing more videos with this format, of test, solve, re-test. Thank you Kathy.
Thank you for this positive feedback everyone and to Kathy Corey for putting together such thoughtful and extremely valuable content for us.
I love working this way. It is exploring the essence of Pilates. Thank you for your positive feedback.
4 people like this.
Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with us, Kathy ! I am so grateful to have you here to taste master teaching and amazed by the depth of knowledge . Thank you for this fabulous session !
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin