Konnections for Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 3543

Konnections for Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 3543

Watch this Class
Milada Delekiene
Thank you!! Amazing, I  like your every class very much!   BCP teacher Milada from Lithuania:))
Charlie F
I love this class! It's genius. It feels like I'm on a reformer. It's great for people like me who have trouble keeping my legs up without fatiguing my hip flexors. I recommend not cutting your band before you try the class because I made mine too short.
Thank you!  Now that we are teaching so many classes remotely, this is such a nice addition to an at-home mat class, plus it's almost like having a reformer! So creative and so fun!
Viktor Uygan
Milada Delekiene I am so happy to hear you find my class amazing and Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻 I hope one day  I'll get to visit Lithuania 
Viktor Uygan
Charlie F I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the Konnections class and it helped you to feel less on your hip flexors during movement. Thank you for great advice as well the band should be about 8 feet long
Viktor Uygan
Tiffany DeMartin glad to hear you find Konnections fun and creative. It does also help that it almost feels like a Pilates reformer work right? Thank you for your comment and for moving with me 🙏🏻
Loved it!  Looking forward to more routines!
Viktor Uygan
Susan Z so happy you love the Konnections class! Did you get to see Konnections 2.0?
41-48 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin