Get Up, Stand Up!<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4116

Get Up, Stand Up!
Amy Havens
Class 4116

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow, the connection with my body, you and the community plus the challenges, fabulous session and loving the brain cueing! Thank you so much Amy xx
Margo W
1 person likes this.
THanks.  SO badly needed with so much Zoom and computers.  Fantastic total body workout and great for posture.  What an adorable guest star!  If the pooch a doodle- seems smaller- perfect size, or a smaller poodle?
1 person likes this.
Beautiful messages & a wonderful class! Thanks, Amy!
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
I love your classes, and your doggie is just gorgeous. Thank you so much Amy, you are awesome xx

Luana N
1 person likes this.
I feel so much more aligned and centred after this class. Thank you Amy! 
Libby K
1 person likes this.
I feel fabulous after this class Amy.  It's such a great counter to all the sitting and computer work I've been doing.  And I loved the wisdom in your cues... like regaining 'balance' during COVID ... and how this comes from inside out ...  These were great tips for a support group I'm facilitating (what a bonus from a pilates workout!).  I'm really enjoying all the elements of your style: creativity, clarity, build and heart.  Plus a gorgeous dog! 
Thank you all so much Janet Terrip88* Cynthia Kerry Kelly Cigdem Joan Bee !!
Thank you Bonnie Lina Melissa Margo Chelsie Julie Luana Libby !!
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful for your classes. They are such a gift to me as a teacher and for my own practice helping me to grow. Thank you 🙏🏽 laurapatten@hotmail.com
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
Great workout! Love the creative combination of magic circle and Thera band!
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin