Theraband Shoulder Work<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 810

Theraband Shoulder Work
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 810

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah! You were my instructor for the majority of my teacher training in Pasadena, with Meredith assisting. I've missed you both and I'm so happy to be able to learn from you again.
Hi Holly,
great to hear from you! Glad to hear you are enjoying PA. I am scheduled to film more classes in April.

:)Sarah
1 person likes this.
I working on rehabilitating my right rotator cuff and this was such a God send! Thank you Sarah.
1 person likes this.
Found the shoulder series very beneficial for releasing tension between my shoulderblades. This one followed by 1094, are just perfect for gently strengthening in alignment. thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amazing! I feel amazing! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! I had been suspecting for awhile now that my lower arm was the source of my shoulder pain in push ups and this class confirmed it. Thank you for giving me ideas for improving my movement!
Notme
1 person likes this.
Still my favourite class when I have a sore shoulder and neck. Feel much much better now.
1 person likes this.
Wow! For anyone that works at a computer/desk for long hours, this does wonders for the shoulder girdle. Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
Great way to start the day, thanks Sarah! However - it seems impossible for me to go from plank to the "squat" (probably it's something psychological, but I just can't). Any variation for that?
1 person likes this.
Just loved this, I love the he idea of really externally rotating the upper arm bone as this really changes the movement of the forearm
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin