Foot and Leg Alignment<br>Deborah Lessen<br>Tutorial 997

Foot and Leg Alignment
Deborah Lessen
Tutorial 997

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Very nice work. Unfortunately, it stops at around 15:35...
1 person likes this.
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Louis~ I am sorry that you experienced problems with this video. It played through fine to the end in Auto-Detect for me. I would recommend restarting your computer and watching it in Auto-Detect or Low video quality. If you choose Auto-Detect, you can fast-forward to the spot where it stopped for you without waiting for it to load. If you continue to have problems, please email support@pilatesanytime.com and we will be happy to help.
1 person likes this.
Love this one.. Great topic!
1 person likes this.
Great video- offers very detailed info and practical exercises to provide to clients so they can do things at home! Where can I buy one of the Footbars used here?
1 person likes this.
nice and useful!
Cindy ~ Deborah Makes these Footbars and sells them through Deborah Lessen Pilates. You can contact her via her website.

Deborah Lessen Pilates
1 person likes this.
Muy buenos estos ejercicios y qué poco les gusta a los alumnos, por lo difícil que son. Y hechos sobre el foam roller?. Así los hago yo, son todo un reto. Muchas gracias Kristie por estos magnificos maestros.
1 person likes this.
I would like to add this to my favourite classes. Is there any way to do this?
2 people like this.
thanks Deborah to share this class which is so important, needed, and provide us more tools to help our clients
1 person likes this.
Great to see you after all these years Deborah! Thank you for sharing this wonderful lesson!
Idrienne
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin