Fluid and Strong<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 5111

Fluid and Strong
Tom McCook
Class 5111

Watch this Class
I keep coming back to this class! I love how its a good, almost hour, of advanced movement. I wish more classes would be a full hour, even 65 mins.  I love your teaching style. Thanks Tom, you are a blessing!
1 person likes this.
Denee D, thank you for your great feedback, that’s awesome!! Keep enjoying and all the best to you !👊🙏
1 person likes this.
Denee D, thank you for your great feedback, that’s awesome!! Keep enjoying and all the best to you !👊🙏
Exceptional cueing, sequencing, and pacing. Thank you for this, Tom. My body is so happy right now!
Holly Holland, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!! That’s great to hear! Enjoy and all the best to you.🙏
Michele M
Nice job Erin! Those are some serious reformer exercises.
Michele M , Thank you for your inspiring feedback! Erin did a great job, she’s a pleasure to work with! Warm regards,🙏
Tom 
Donna H
Loved this class 😁 Was so sad I was unable to pull up your Functional Reformer 1 class. Did Pilates Anytime take it off? Was one of my go to workouts. 😢
Donna H, Thank you for your feedback!! I'm not sure about the Reformer class you're referring to. Please take a look at class #679 Fluid Reformer to see if that's the class you mentioned. If not, I'll see if I can figure it out! 
Warm regards, Tom

Donna H
Hey Tom, thanks for your response. The class was 3311.  When I used that class number or searched on your name it does not show up anymore. But, Yeah! I was able to go into my account favorites and pull it up.  I enjoy your classes and teaching style very much. 
91-100 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin