Allegro 2 Flow<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 1016

Allegro 2 Flow
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 1016

Watch this Class
Always learns much from Elizabeth!
Thank you William. I look forward to seeing you soon in Seoul for Pilates on Tour!
Sure we will meet again in May, my teacher.
1 person likes this.
Hi Elizabeth,
Can I enquire if you use your voice as a functional teaching tool?
Also, when Noris is placing his feet on the base of your thigh, are you 'mirroring' the intention that you are asking him to work with, with your own feet in relation to the floor?
Thanks for your open and creative and safe explorations,
Masteneh, it seems to me that movement teachers can convey information with their intention, embodiment, voice and touch. The voice may be considered a carrier wave of consciousness. I intend to use my voice to convey calm, focus, movement tempo, dynamics and humor. When the client stands their feet on the front of my thighs I am creating a 'responsive floor' that reinforces weight shifts through the 'Front and Back Functional Myofascial Lines" named by Tom Myers in his book Anatomy Trains.
Thank you Elizabeth,
We do have so many tools at our disposal! The more I study with your classes, the more I sense that each class is a real invitation for the viewer to explore, renew, and find their own individual voice based on a set of solid principles. Hope to study with you if you ever happen to visit Melbourne, Australia.
Thanks again,
1 person likes this.
Would love to see more Allegro 2 Reformer workouts! I love my new Allegro 2 and want to learn more variations with the footbar.
I have a Allegro 2 Reformer and I've never used it like this. I loved this class, it was just what I needed today, thanks for this wonderful class Elizabeth!
Jennifer, Thank you for your comment. I'm so glad this class gave you more options with your Alkegro 2.
It would be great to see more videos that use the Allegro 2 reformer. Hint, hint, P.A.!
31-40 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin