Transition-Focused Mat<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 1149

Transition-Focused Mat
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 1149

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Listed as no prop and yet at 3 min we are asked to reach for our bars!
1 person likes this.
Joni ~ Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I have added a Pilates Pole as a prop for this class.
2 people like this.
Loved this class, great pace, nice transitions. Helped me to think through my moves to really connect with my body. I learned a little more today.....thank you Rachel!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant! Really loved his class. Before I knew it I was onto the next exercise. I didn't realise there were 2 kinds of Side Bend Twist? So is one with bend/short leg and the other with a long leg? I'm never quite sure where I should be twisting and reaching my hand to?... towards my feet or keeping in line with my shoulders? ~ thanks
1 person likes this.
thamk you
very conected whit the anticipate...thank you rachel for you beatiful energy
1 person likes this.
Amazingly beautiful class. Fantastic teacher I learnt so much more! Thank you Rachel
Thank you everyone! Twist on mat has 2 classical versions: "thread the needle" under your body whether in a bit of a pike or a plank; and elbow by ear throughout as if you are "one piece of steel from head to heel" Romana's words (-:
awesome! I love that passion!
I've taken this class twice at home Rachel. I love it! I must admit, it's always a little weird taking a class I'm in! I find myself cueing my self to sit up straight etc... Even with that distraction I LOVE this class! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lovely lovely class, felt amazing afterward
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin