Deepen your Mat Practice<br>Shelly Power<br>Class 1324

Deepen your Mat Practice
Shelly Power
Class 1324

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
One of my favourites, brilliant. My class in colchester , England are going to love it. Looking forward to your next class, Shelly x
1 person likes this.
love this class.... cueing fantastic and love the laid back way you teach and how you breakdown moves into fun and with ease... would love to see more classes from you....
I am wondering if this is the mat workout from the workshop Shelly conducted?
Kimberley ~ The Mat workout from the workshop is a little different than this one. If you haven't already purchased the workshop, you can watch a 2 minute preview of the class to see what the class is like. It is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy it.
Looks like I'm the only one who found the cueing confusing. It seemed like it took a while to figure out what I was supposed to be doing. I gave up at minute 11.
Elizabeth, so sorry you found the cueing confusing. Feel free to contact me shelly@polestarpilates.com if there is something specific that I can help explain. Best regards...
Dianne H
Thank you! I especially enjoyed and learnt a lot from the unusual 100, Swan Dive and it's preparation, and the Rolldown.
Fabulous class Shelley, thank you so much- I loved your relaxed way if teaching and your cueing was so great, thanks again!
Really loved the ques for roll down. Great instructor! Will be sure to watch more of your classes. Also teach pilates myself and great to see such high quality. Keep it up!
Wonderful class. We all pick up bad habits as we progress to a higher level ie gripping in leg circles. Each excercise was broken down and layered up again in order to truly understand what the purpose of the excercise is and how our body can achieve same. Fantastic teaching...more please
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin