Pilates with Plyometrics<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 141

Pilates with Plyometrics
Layla Khashoggi
Class 141

Watch this Class
Great workout Layla! Just love it. I'm annoyed though because my knee is weak and some plyometrics moves were just a bit too painful. But overall I loved it! Thank you :)
Hi Anita!
Do be careful with ploys with a weak knee... not what the doctor would order, I'm sure! But I am sure you can modify and still follow along... glad to have you with us!
Wow- this class was a rude awakening to my self esteem! I really liked the combo, but I rarely have time for a long class. Could you do a 45 min version similar to this? I really loved your teaching style and you are amazing to watch- power combined with beautiful movement. So inspirational!
Really great! I don't have time to run that often, so being able to get my cardio in with my pilates is great. Luckily I had time for the whole class tonight. Is there a shorter one for busier days?
OMG! I'm so excited about this! I can't do this tonight since my apartment complex' "quiet hours" start in a couple of minutes and I don't wanna jump on my complaining neighbor's head (again), but tomorrow- I'm all over this!
I do lots of classes on here but this is the first time i have commented..this class is really fantastic workout, you are a really great teacher in so many ways..hope you make more like this!... Thank you!
Thank you Amelie! I am so happy you enjoyed this class. It has been quite awhile since I have taught here but I hope I'll do it again when life allows :) Here's to happiness and health!
I feel SO GOOD!! Thank you! Thank you! Whole body workout and realignment. I feel so powerful!!
What a great response, Rachel. Powerful is such a great way to feel! So happy you enjoyed it, and many thanks for sharing your success. Keep it up ??
1 person likes this.
Thank you, diverse and challenging class that will help me regain my strength and fitness. Beautiful and intelligent teacher with direct and clear cues.
31-40 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin