Pilates with Plyometrics<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 141

Pilates with Plyometrics
Layla Khashoggi
Class 141

Watch this Class
I have been meaning to ask Ted if we could do that! I think that every time I read the post! Thanks Paulina! Ted?
great prep for ski season
So true, Cherie. It's coming sooner than we think!
I did about 28 mins of this class when it crashed on me. This is happening way too often! I was really enjoying it
Ana, if you continue to have trouble, please post your issues in the Help Me forum. Ted or John should be able to help you sort out what is happening. Hope it has been resolved or will be soon.
I did only 60 mins and ran out of time. But LOVE IT!!!! I'll be doing it again this week for sure!
I did only 60 mins and ran out of time. But LOVE IT!!!! I'll be doing it again this week for sure!
This is about the 10th time i have done this class and I still find it a challenge those side leg series burn like mad.I would love for you to do another one Layla.Really awsome love it.
fantastic, class, sweated my butt off!! Would be great if you could do something similar in an hour. unfortunatley for me too the reception was very stuttery so filled in with many rolling like a balls. Brill x x
Tracy- Sorry you had trouble with the reception. Have you had trouble with any other class, or just this one? Do mention something in the "Help me" section of the forums if the problems continue. Glad you liked the class... and I think a shorter version is in order as well. Thanks for your feedback!
21-30 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin