Mat for Osteoporosis<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 1481

Mat for Osteoporosis
Sherri Betz
Class 1481

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Sherri, I attended and absolutely LOVED your 'Rehabilitation for Osteoporosis' workshop last year. I was so happy to find this class on PA!! It's a great refresher for some of the material covered. Through your workshop and your classes on PA, you've inspired me to present my clients with more challenging and functional exercises. The results have been noticeable and exciting. Nearly all of the participants are now attending two classes a week, rather than one. A BIG THANK YOU from all of us!!
1 person likes this.
This lady is so sweet, so gentle, so generous... I absolutely loved the class and the instruction. And the time spent by Sherri to answer some of the viewers' "technical" questions. THANK YOU very much :)) A Sherri Betz workshop would be more than welcome ;)
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful experience to a see this video! I enjoyed every minute of your wonderful teaching, Sherri, you have such a lovely calm and gentle presence- I lioved the shoulder bridges, the mermaid variations , the swan variation and the wonderful affirmations - I bet the 2 ladies participating felt wonderful at the end of your class! Thanks so much!
Berit R
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing. I love the way you are teaching.
Sherri Betz
Thank you so much Penny, Helen and Berit! Penny I am sorry I missed you lovely comment from last year!
Muy buena didáctica para las explicaciones. Excelente y funcional.
2 people like this.
Thank you, Sherri for this encouraging movement experience. I have your osteoporosis DVD but the timing of watching this today is reminding me that I am not alone in having osteoporosis. I'm at a very disappointing place with the disease and this brightened my spirit. Thank you again.
1 person likes this.
Being a massage therapist, Pilates instructor and also an osteoporosis patient, this PA segment with you inspired me. Being a former dancer myself where moving well is part of my cell structure, I am so thankful that you performed spinal articulated bridges in a way that encourages healthy load. I too was taught that it was a no-no, but I couldn't limit myself or others in this way. DO NO HARM is the credo for massage therapy, but if movement is restricted isn't that harmful? In any case, thank you for this class on PA!
1 person likes this.
Took me one year to discover this amazing class. Better late than never... Excellent cues, nice and peaceful teaching with lots of quality. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I love that cue-pull with your arm pit!-- makes such a difference to what you feel. As already mentioned great to have 2 normal bodies in the class rather than Pilates instructors, so much to learn from your cueing with them. Thank you this is going to be very useful.
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin