Mat for Osteoporosis<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 1481

Mat for Osteoporosis
Sherri Betz
Class 1481

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Tks Sherri! This class reminded me about our osteoporosis workshop in Rio. It is great to see some exercises once more and watch you teaching. It definitely inspires me!
Sherri Betz
Dear Luciana,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! I had a wonderful time with all of you in Rio! So happy that you are sharing the information!
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed seeing some of Ron's towel work in the standing section. Really liked the arm progression in the swan series near the end. HR also funny I think we all want that. I also think that if you tried using the Joan Brebart's Tye4 you would enhance the resistance throughout and in turn benefit the bone mass even more.
Sherri Betz
Hi Michelle,
Thanks so much for your feedback! What is Tye4? Enjoy the "HR" Hump Reduction Program!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri, I really enjoyed your style of teaching and your attention on your class, it was so helpful to see a 'real' client too. Loved your mermaid and swan interpretations too. The gratitude was great also! I hope you don't mind me asking: am interested in your use of double leg stretch type moves (either in supine or in sexy sunbathe - am so using that term!) and side plank with feet stacked with new people (i.e. level 1), as I believe they are more advanced moves and so wouldn't use them for a long time. I probably would have done easier versions, Is that being over cautious? I should imagine it all comes down to knowing your client?! Many thanks for your knowledge and energy. :)
Only 7 minutes in and had to stop to say thank you for the foot , balance and alignment tutorial ! As a massage therapist and pilates teacher struggle to understand this and always eager to review and add to my understanding. thank you Sherri , if the first 7 minutes are this good cant wait to finish! :)
1 person likes this.
Sherri, Your videos are Godsend to me. You make study and learning a true pleasure. I hope you put more videos up here.
Thank You for helping me feel more comfortable with my aging clients and my own aging!
Sherri Betz
Thank you Veronique! You are beautiful teacher and I would love to take a class from you too! Hope to see you at PMA in San Diego?
Sherri Betz
Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I am glad you enjoyed at least the first 7 minutes. I love working with feet since they provide an all important foundation for the rest of the body. Best of luck to you! If you are at the PMA Conference, please introduce yourself if you see me there!
Sherri Betz
Thank you Angelica,
What a lovely comment to start my day off on a positive note. It is my mission to help people age gracefully and live to their fullest potential all the years of their life! I will be filming at Pilates Anytime again in December.
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin