Reformer Snake and Twist<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 1500

Reformer Snake and Twist
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 1500

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Elizabeth thank you for your inspirational ideas , humour and exceptional cueing . Its a joy to watch you and to be inspired to see my clients perform these movements Thank you
just beautiful. thank you Elizabeth. :)
Thank you for the lovely preparation for these challenging exercises. Snake and twist never felt this good!
thank you for the safe and accurate sequencing & progression to this most challenging move !
forever grateful to you Elizabeth Larkam ~
Pele
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Lots of unique variations and yummy stretches for the computer age. Liked the snake break down. Felt accessible. Please do a tower or Cadillac class sometime.
Pele
1 person likes this.
I also liked how I felt my core really working without having done the usual flexion oriented stuff in the usual classes.
love this work out...
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
An amazing sequencing with so many interesting exercises. I loved all the preparatory rotations of cervical, thoracic and pelvis, and all the different combinations, that seemed to make that snake and twist so accessible so your body just glides easily through them. I really loved your class and will look for more!
wow! Such is the richness of this material that each individual sequence could be a seperate class! Thanks Elizabeth and thanks PAT.
Thank you for such a detailed step-by-step approach to the Snake and Twist. This should make teaching this difficult exercise much easier for our students.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin