Reformer Snake and Twist<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 1500

Reformer Snake and Twist
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 1500

Watch this Class
Silvia B
1 person likes this.
Thank you Elizabeth!!! You are the only Teacher who teach like a great dancer. Your body dances, your voice sings and your teaching skills are amasing. I hope to meet you soon, we miss you A LOT in POT in Venice!!!!!!!
Thank you Silvia! I have missed being with you in Venice and will be back this year on December 8 with Pilates on Tour. Can't wait for our reunion! Please take a look at my new classes on Pilates Anytime. The first one posted yesterday, (February 20) with 4 more to come over the next month. I hope the dancer is still there
Thank you Elizabeth, you are such an inspiration and I just love the grace with which you teach! For me all the preparational exercises were challenging already. In the end I was ready to do the Twist, and I did, but I had a crackling sound in my spine on one side/direction.. I know it already from smaller movements, but kind of ignored it so far. Though I donĀ“t have pain with the sound, it is a little scary. What would you recommend in this case?
And I am looking forward to seeing you in Cologne in July!!!
Silke, it is possible that the crackling sound you hear in your spine indicates segmental instability. It is wise not to ignore it, not to repeat it, and to
seek an experienced manual practitioner who can guide you in correcting it. An osteopath may be helpful in identifying the source of the sound and addressing correctives. In my experience the motor control available from a Pilates practice is necessary but not sufficient. The education and functional improvements that come from seeking experts in related fields enhance Pilates. You and I can discuss your profess and findings in July in Cologne.
Sorry Silke, I meant progress, not profess!
Thank you Elizabeth,
I will consider that. Looking forward to meet you soon!
dear Elizabeth
I have been experimenting with your different programmes inspired by mio-fascial research. They have been and constantly are eye opening. I do not look at bodies in motion the same way as before. Your rich proposals and your precise cueing have done miracles for my clients. Dancers benefit incredibly from this approach but also "regular" non professional movers can perform more classical pilates moves with more ease and success after experimenting with your exercises. thank you so very much
This is brilliant thank you!
The best series!
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Sueli ! Thank you for appreciating this Reformer class.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin