Cardio Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1621

Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 1621

Watch this Class
Hi Emma! So glad you enjoyed this short workout! What did you like best about it, if you don't mind me asking! Thank you!!
have no idea how this instructor is able to do the movements, breathe and explain at the same time...wow! not sure how many levels there are, but this is definitely an extremely challenging level and is something to strive towards.
I guess I would have to say...practice! I was breathing heavy as I"m sure you could hear in this class, but it's a great challenge to push the pace to get that out of breath sometimes. Pilates is a workout--- and not all classes have to be this fast paced, but it's fun to try! :)
Wonderful!!!! I felt bad-a$$ doing this one!!! :) I have a ton ton ton of improvement to do with this but this was a lot of fun. :) Thank you!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I really like this class. I am trying to add it to my favourites but each time I try it says 'error validating perameters'. Can you help? Because I really want to do this ALL THE TIME until I burn off Christmas.
Angie ~ I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed this class! I will let our programmers know about this error. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Great class! Definitely one that I will keep in my rotation. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Shannon, Angie and Penny!! So happy to hear that you enjoyed this class and want to do it again! I think it's fun too!
Love love love it!! And so did my classes today!! Thank you so much for this awesome fun workout xx
Lorie H
Love the cardio! Ahhhhh, I'm awake. :)
31-40 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin