Cardio Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1621

Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 1621

Watch this Class
Cloe.....wonderful....so happy you enjoyed this workout and your students did too! Fabulous!
Thank you Lorie......I too love a swift Mat workout... so happy you do too!
Hey Amy, thanks I needed this! Love the rolling like a ball jumps... I like to consider them as Pilates burpees :0) Thanks again !
This looks super fun and great to do in the morning! Can't wait to try everything out especially your lifted bridge series
Hi Toni....yes, I like the rolling like a ball to jumps too, a lot! I think they cover so much and give a great challenge to our big muscles...yes, like Pilates burpees, perfect!!
Hi Lauren, once you take the class...let me know what you think! I love feedback!
FUN, quick, great way to get your heart rate going, sticking to the basics!! Thanks!
Hey Amy! I tried the class, and added some of the movements (modified) for a client with contraindications in their spine and shoulder areas.She LOVED the class, it was easily adapted into a gentle, low impact movement that still incorporated cardio.
Great class! Thank you Amy
thanks for a great quick cardio workout Amy:) I so love your classes and it's good to be back. I had to modify a few things as I've pulled a hamstring but other than that all was good.....oh I do have one question for you.....I couldn't go from rolling like a ball to jumping up any tips on how to improve that?? I'm thinking as the weight comes off it might get easier :)

Michelle
41-50 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin