Wunda Chair Trios<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 1820

Wunda Chair Trios
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 1820

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class!! Would love a tower class from Carrie.
1 person likes this.
Great advanced work out! I really appreciate the "trios", the quick pace, nice transitions which can be tricky on the chair and wonderful concise cues. Love it.
Great class. Push up on 1 middle spring was impossible for me. Peddle kept flying to the ground. Where is the leverage in that exercise? I sure can't find it. Love the challenge though!
Looking forward to getting my practice to this level again, with the help of Carrie in the new year. Loved hearing your cues again, Carrie!
Loved this
The best chair workout !!!!!!!
Cristina K
best one ever!
Kim W
1 person likes this.
Really like the trio concept. Keeps things flowing in a logical yet challenging way. Will apply this to other apparatus in the future. In fact, how about giving us trios on reformer, tower, and mat, Carrie? Love!
Hi! Carrie I love these! I am using the Peak Pilates MV fitness chair (the metal wunda chair instead of the wooden one) and was wondering what springs would be recommended for some of these exercises. (Table, for example). There are a total of 8 spring adjustments, 4 on each side. 1 is the lightness and 4 the heaviest. Thank you.
Hi Marzena, I apologize for the late response! I haven't used the Peak Pilates MV fitness chair, so I don't feel I can give you a good answer about the springs. But Table should be done on the same springs as you do most leg exercises (medium to heavy load). Experiment a little bit and see what works for you.
Good idea, Kim!!
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin