Moving in All Directions<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 1882

Moving in All Directions
Cara Reeser
Class 1882

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! Wonderful! I learned so much. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great structor, just love her classes.
1 person likes this.
I love you Cara Reeser! Thank you for an amazing class . I love the eccentric work and the length in the spine. I also love the personality you bring to your teaching. It so accepting and encouraging :) reach farther than your grasp
1 person likes this.
No thank you. The reason I am here at Pilates Anytime is I left Yoga after years of serious practice. I began a teachers training and then realized I was being indoctrinated into the Hindu religion. I am a Christian and I could not continue it with a clear conscience. I was super happy to find Pilates Anytime. I love when the instructors say, "in this exercise" instead of "pose" or "asana". I now teach a Pilates Mat class at Anytime Fitness. Thank you Pilates Anytime.
2 people like this.
hey Cara! did high bridge off the floor with no blocks for help! woohoo!
Mark is that you as Shaz again? Bravo!
2 people like this.
Oh Cara~ does Denver even get how good they have it!! : ) I miss you! THANK YOU for doing these classes.
1 person likes this.
I second Rebecca McIndoe's question. If only we were each lucky enough to have a Cara Reeser in our town.
1 person likes this.
Finished my day with this class after lots of work at the laptop I really appreciated lifting my front body. Love ending the class on rolling like a ball to squat.
1 person likes this.
Love love love your classes, Cara!!x
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin