Tremor of Truth<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 1888

Tremor of Truth
Cathleen Murakami
Class 1888

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Nice workout! Can you tell me what the spring weight is on the leg work with the pilates pole? I've never seen it done like that before...sweet! thanks for a great workout today! ~ sue
1 person likes this.
muito bom. eu adorei...obrigada ;)
Great deep abdominal engagement without over using hip flexors! Thank you
Cathleen Murakami
@ Sue Pollard....Balanced Body 2 red springs, can use one red ad one blue to get used to using the pole and not feel anxious about the control.
@ Janaina Silva ~não há de quê!!
@ Julia Shmurak So happy you enjoyed....yes, always sometimes challenging to not over use those darn hip flexors!
1 person likes this.
Cathleen, Thank you for your clear coaching and explanations. Little gems! I loved observing your work with real students. There is SO much value in this. Great variations and ideas to move clients forward. Cheers to you! :)
1 person likes this.
right, a very clear and well explained class. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Great class Cathleen! I believe you mentioned a shoulder tutorial...I'm not seeing it here on PA. Thank you for the fun class :)
Lisa ~ Cathleen's shoulder tutorial isn't up yet, but it's publishing on November 21st.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Maria, I'm looking forward to watching it!
Pele
There's no way the pace is moderate. It was deliberate and at times super deliberate. I think one exercise the set up talk took 5 minutes. I wish there was a bit more flow. Like say things while we're moving. Or there should be a better fast fwd option. I think we can only fastfwd small increments. Did like the leg work .
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin