Tremor of Truth<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 1888

Tremor of Truth
Cathleen Murakami
Class 1888

Watch this Class
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this lovely class especially leg work, the slow abdominal work, the use of the pole. I loved the explanations and the reasoning. Thank you Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
@ Joan - thank you!
Cathleen Murakami
@ Lucie....isn't it cool how simple extra props that seem like nothing can be used to deepen an experience?! After you try it out - I'd love to hear what you felt...
Cathleen Murakami
@ Taghrid....I appreciate your appreciation! Let me know if the reasoning is felt by your body as well
1 person likes this.
Really liked the cue to soften the chest. Thanks. I will be using this class this week with clients.
Cathleen Murakami
Thanks, Jodie....it'll make a huge difference in their mid thoracic stiffening in excess from efforting...let me know how it goes!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
I really liked the pace of this class. It gives you the chance to connect with your body in a better,way understand what works or 'needs to be fixed'. I enjoyed it and my body too
Thank you Cathleen.
Cathleen Murakami
@ Paola, thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write. I am glad that the deliberateness worked or you and you can appreciate why certain "set ups" take time....
Sandra R
1 person likes this.
Wow! This is my first Cathleen class and definitely will not be my last! This turned me into a Cathleen idol! That cueing! That soothing tone! So concise. So easy to understand. So nice to feel something completely different whilst executing movements I have done countless times before. Cannot wait to experience her next class. Thanks so much Cathleen and PA for enriching my World with this glorious class.
Cathleen Murakami
@Sandra....your comment made my day today! 4.20.16!! Thank you for taking the time to write something positive and especially happy that you found material that worked for you (and hopefully your clients, if you are a teacher). Enjoy the other classes as there are a few now and much love from me. Stay in touch - if you go to my website or Facebook Studio Page, you can get on our newsletter list Hugs!!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin