Long Spine Mat<br>Michael King<br>Class 203

Long Spine Mat
Michael King
Class 203

Watch this Class
Thank you Lani for your comments, I live in Sitges Barcelona Spain not London where I have my studio and the first weekend of September we have a weekend there. Then I have events in Brazil, Bulgaria and Russia s probably will not be in London that month. We do work in London each month running courses but that month my partner Malcolm will be there.
Many thanks Michael for taking the time out of your busy schedule to reply to a complete stranger me! Michael what a great pity we normally visit Barcelona around June but this time we will be in Nice and doing the French Rivera not Spain. Love Barcelona's beautiful Market. But many thanks for letting me know. Psoas so much better. Using the trigger points and palpating....slowly things are releasing.... bliss! Forget to take care of myself like I do my clients.
Take care.
Loved the class! thanks
1 person likes this.
I love Michael's classes!!! He has such warmth in his voice perfectly balanced with energy ! Loved the layering . Easy to learn and remember . I wonder how much Michael charges to be somebodies in-house full time personal Pilates trainer????!!!
Michael! Loved this class so much!! You were able to help me do movements I've been struggling with since starting Pilates 6 weeks ago! I loved the way you explained everything so concisely it made it very easy to follow along and even easier to make postural corrections to get the movement right. I'll be back for more classes....thank you so much :)
I love Michael's classes. Thank You!
Challenging yes and beautiful flowing movements, I felt like I was dancing and I haven't done that for a few years now ... thank you Michael!
Wonderful teaching as always. Transition and layering of excercises is extremely comprehensive. Slowing things down certainly increases the challenge
Afterwards I felt elongated
Wonderful
Thank you!
Woowww!!!! Great ..!! really great class!! All is perfect!! Thanks for the inspiration !!
41-50 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin