Advanced Screening Skills
Brent Anderson
Workshop 2118

Watch this Workshop
Eva T
thank you!
I have watched all the videos and cannot get the quiz
Patricia P
hello , my name is Patricia Perez ....I watched the videos , but in a period of a month ...
I finally finished to watch the whole thing and I am not able to take the test .....Its telling me that I only watch 56% of the seminar...
Do I have to watch this all at once to be able to take the test???? Thanks
Patricia ~ I'm sorry you had trouble accessing the quiz. I have updated your account so you should be able to take it without a problem. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
Having trouble playing the videos of this workshop since yesterday I get only a black screen.
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Tova ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with this workshop. I recommend trying an Alternate Video Player as switching may work better for you. You can also try another browser. We find that Chrome, Firefox, and Safari work well. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Hello Brent, first I would like to say that your classes are great, always full of information as is this workshop. My question is whether this screening is used in place of a postural analysis or as an added tool in combination with the postural analysis? I was hoping that you would include a postural analysis in this workshop as I am still learning to translate the findings into the practical work. It seems that this movement screening gives the same information. Am I wrong? Thank you
Hi Tova, your questions is a good one. We always use dynamic assessment whenever possible. This provides the most functional data that we can use to design successful movement programs. Static posture is very limited in its design to give applicable information regarding movement. If you are comfortable with the movement screening it should suffice.
Thank you for your reply. The movement screening is a great tool. I look forward to learning more from you.
I've paid for this workshop but the sound is not working when I play them?
31-40 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin