Standing Spinal Mobility<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Class 2428

Standing Spinal Mobility
Ken Gilbert
Class 2428

Watch this Class
Desiree . . . thank you!
1 person likes this.
Debra . . . steal away . . . this is a challenging part of the body to activate with integrity to the front and back of the spine. Take a look at my comment to Karen (above).
1 person likes this.
Pegggggy . . . I missed replying to your comments earlier this month . . . here it is.

I am thinking about writing the Pilates Party Tricks Book . . . with all the entertaining tricks that we learn inside the work.

Serratus is an important muscle to establish a movement understanding of the spine in both mobility and stability. Finding and developing serratus awareness was my huge awakening in 2015 and continues still.

Thank you!
1 person likes this.
greattttt! thank u very much!!! you great... where i can buy towel pleaser
Maria . . . I love that you got something from the class! The red braids are from the Ron Fletcher Program of Study - where I studied from 1996 - 2007 (now Fletcher Pilates). The towel is a great tool; I am liking it better than the green stretch-out strap that I have used in the past.
1 person likes this.
Excellent class. Got up with my lower back very tight, however at the end I was able to mover freely. Thank you
This is the first time I've seen Ken do Pilates....and love that it's available online. My body feels more supple ..so wonderful to have this at my fingertips.
Patti . . . good to hear of your lower back moving freely. I intend in all of my classes to allow decompression of what gravity does to us when we sit, stand and wall.
Ellen . . . I am thrilled that you have found PA online. I look forward to how your body can find more suppleness as you practice!
It felt so deeply beautiful that I felt my chin quiver and tears slipped down my face. Thank you!
Maureen
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin