Exploring the Well<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 2501

Exploring the Well
Leah Stewart
Class 2501

Watch this Class
Leah, I love your work. You were such a help to me with pregnant clients and this is great. I am on vacation and watching so I can't wait to try this myself when I get home. And, they use it with my clients. Great cues and wonderful description of the work. Truly enjoyed this.
Really enjoyed this class, thank you Leah! I have been working hard on my posture lately, and found this class (especially the exercises in the well) to be great for promoting and practicing good posture, as well as working the upper back while in correct posture. Will be doing this one many more times!
I love this class..excellent for the small studies....Thank you Leah
Thank you for all the kind words everybody! I had so much fun with this class, and I am so happy that you are all having fun with it, too! Thank you for Pilate-ing with me
Thank you Leah for such an inspirational and creative class! It is also good to hear that having children can help perfect one's practice!
This was amazing! Enjoyed every minute! thank you so much!
Patty Hafen
So innovative! I love this class. Watched it this time, but I'll watch again and perform it next time - I can't wait. Really great to have you talk through the exercise about what you are feeling. I will be watching more of your classes. Thank you!
KTeam
Leah! I freakin' love you!!!! Yes, you can definitely get an Amen!!! Pilates practice is always a work in progress!! As always, this session was amazing! Always so creative! Love ya, Leah!!! -HEIDI COLES
Great class is lovely to think out of the box using the pilates principles!
I really enjoyed it!
Fantastic creativity and perfect way to start my day before seeing clients!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin