Improving Extension in Dance<br>Karen Clippinger<br>Class 2792

Improving Extension in Dance
Karen Clippinger
Class 2792

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this class, brilliant for dancers, challenging and creative ideas and expertise.
2 people like this.
I really enjoyed this! I specialize in working with dancers and I always say dancers are the best Bio-Mechanical cheaters in the world. This had a very nice balance of dance movement patterns that were done in a way so the dancers could really isolate the focus, and not fall into their "cheating" bad habits.

Ps. I am also a fan of your book!
Esmeralda B
Maravillosa clase!!!
Hacía tanto tiempo que no me encontraba tan bien....
Gracias por enfocar una clase dirigida a bailarines o cualquier persona con diferentes desafíos.
Me ha encantado.
Saludos desde Madrid, España
Esmeralda B
1 person likes this.
Leah Well, I agree with you with respect to the dancers (I danced classic Spanish dance for 20 years) ... XD
Greetings from Madrid, Spain
Karen Clippinger
Thank you Kristi, Dilla, Rachel, Leah and Esmeralda. It gives me great joy working with the facility, motivation, and body awareness that dancers possess, while trying to work to avoid the creative cheats that are so easily to unconsciously slip in, as several of you have noted :)
Dilla: yes, I think feet are so important and easy to miss for dancers and many others
Fabulous as always, Karen! I am a complete non-dancer but enjoyed it immensely!
Stunning class!
Stunning class!
This dance conditioning class is exceptional! Thank you for sharing your expertise Karen!
I liked this class my mentor Cindy recommended ... much more danced based than I’m used to but it was quite challenging!!!
31-40 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin