Biotensegrity in Motion<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2944

Biotensegrity in Motion
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2944

Watch this Class
Wow! So creative and inspirational. Thank you 💕
You are the best! I feel like just gto do pilates and have a night out with someone fun. Thank you. I feel fantastic. Virtual hug!!
Ms Larkam... I love the way you interpret the body and how it moves and how it should move. In this workout you used the reformer in some very unique ways and the foam roller portion was so awesome for balance and spine articulation. Thank you!!
You never disappoint Elizabeth, and your tights look so comfortable! You told me once they were made for you.
1 person likes this.
Great class. Really like that overhead camera. She has the most soothing voice!
Thank you, Elizabeth. Besides agreeing with all previous comments I find your classes also quite therapeutic.....my sticky rib cage freed up after this class. When will you travel to Australia??
Thank you fir sharing your creativity and teaching! I have a question, how did you arrive at not using the traditional "Pilates" cue of "shoulders back and down"? Also, when considering the practical notion of lengthening contraction of the abdominal wall, would it be fair to note that the balance challenges (for example in the standing sequences) make the concerted action between the bones of the torso lead to activation of appropriate muscular support? I only ask because most of your explorations don't seem to rely on supine flexion,
So inspiring Elizabeth... I could listen to you forever! You make it look effortless and fluid. Thank you
You're amazing! I'm humbled. You're an inspiration for teachers everywhere.
Thank you Elizabeth for this fantastic hip, thoracic and diagonals class! Your workouts are inspirational, knowledgeable, challenging and fun. I love the camera angles and found them extremely helpful. Great idea to get a better sense of placement and angles of work.
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin