HIIT Reformer Fusion 2<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2986

HIIT Reformer Fusion 2
Courtney Miller
Class 2986

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love this and it is an amazing workout!
1 person likes this.
Amazing !!!! Why you are so inspiring ??!! Thank you for all this creativity !!
1 person likes this.
Love love love!
1 person likes this.
Courtney Miller!! Wow, incredible workout. Almost every single one of these things are brand new to me, such great creativity. Thank you so much for sharing!!
1 person likes this.
I really love all your classes, the clues and creativity...And also thank you very much for your beautiful energy. Love from Istanbul XX
1 person likes this.
Fantastic!! love your class and never bored! keep us excited!
1 person likes this.
AMAZING class!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Love the HIIT classes and hope to see more! I noticed you are wearing shoes, my feet have been sore, can you suggest the type of shoes that would work best for support during Pilates and HIIT pilates? Thanks so much !
Courtney Miller
Hi Lynn !! Thanks for taking my Pilates HIIT Fusion class! I'm actually wearing a grip sock by ToeSox, not a shoe I'm not a big fan of athletic shoes during my Pilates workouts, but if you are wanting the support of a shoe I would suggest trying something with a thin and flexible sole - maybe even Vibrams. I sure hope that helps! Thanks for leaving your comment❤️
2 nd time doing this 3 part series. Love it. Kicking my butt as I'm doing 3 days in a row. Thank you for challenging my mind and my body Courtney Miller please do more classes. I need them in my life :)
31-40 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin