Foot Focused Warm Up<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Class 3117

Foot Focused Warm Up
Ruth Alpert
Class 3117

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I have started using this short video as a warmup. My hip has been bothering me and this class seems to loosen and warm me up and makes me feel so good. Thanks, and Ruth, try chelated magnesium for those cramps, as well as lots of water. I love your humor and Yiddish too!
Hi Joan Friedman - really glad to hear it's helping your hip. I have an old old injury in my left hip socket which needs TLC and this is how I need to treat it! And yes, humor... it's the best way to deal with all sorts of things, not least of which is being on camera! Thanks for the cramp suggestions, too.
Barbie
1 person likes this.
This was GREAT! Will be teaching this at my next Release and Restore Pilates Class tomorrow! Thank you!
Thanks Barbie. Glad you found it useful.
1 person likes this.
Lovely to hear you ease my way into movement:)
Thank you MarieJosee! Beautifully said, exactly!
1 person likes this.
Great session, the feet releases felt great after a long run!
thanks Julia. Glad it worked for you!
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for this, so many people in class have issues with their feet. I agree that the foot plays such an important part in our mat excercises and everyday life
Thank you for the informative tutorial. I am creating classes specifically for cyclists and the ability to connect with your feet is so very important. I'm going to incorporate your ideas into a class warmup for sure.
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin