Pilates Industry Questions<br>Deborah Lessen<br>Discussion 3252

Pilates Industry Questions
Deborah Lessen
Discussion 3252

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Phenomenal discussion with many take aways for a brand new ‘current generation’ teacher who doesn’t have a lot of historical context. Thank you!!!!
2 people like this.
Thank you Deborah and Anula. I would have wished that Anula would not interrupt Deborah so often with her own thinking and comments. Sometimes we need to sharpen our listening skills more and not just talk. I liked Deborahs way of encouraging everybody to do her/his best and not to judge others. I also really loved her holistic way of seeing Pilates. Thanks so much for this interesting talk!
Anula Maiberg
Thanks Birgit !
1 person likes this.
Love, Love, Love this conversation! I think if we focus on making your teaching about helping people feel and move better, we can all learn from each other and grow the industry. It is the same for our political environment as well! :)
1 person likes this.
By the way, I loved Anula's input during the interview. I thought she clarified and directed Deborah's thoughts wonderfully!! Deborah, can't wait to come to NYC to learn from you! I have heard wonderful things about you from many people. Thank you for your openness and perspective.
Anula Maiberg
Thank you so much Jacquie 💗
Anula Maiberg
Thank you Lauren !
Anula Maiberg
Thank you Frida for your point of view!
Anula Maiberg
Thank you Marylee for watching and sharing.
Anula Maiberg
Thank you Brenda !
31-40 of 73

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin