Creative Reformer Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3398

Creative Reformer Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3398

Watch this Class
Hi Mariska. I had to stop and comment because I started to laugh at the Peter Pan (“Dab”) variation; I have 4 kids, and my youngest, a boy of 10, has told (and shown me ) a Dab. Performed in lieu of or with a high-five. FYI, though, in a Dab, the bent arm more under the chin and head kind of does a quick jut forward. Your variation much prettier. Thanks for keeping it all very real. Love it!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! What a wonderful creative workout! Thank you Marissa!
1 person likes this.
Always love your flow and intensity. Thanks Mariska! More please.
Thanks all!! Glad you liked it. Gen Malcolm - thank you for the intel! (Also, I’m really glad I wasn’t unknowingly making a gang sign... that would have been... awkward.)
1 person likes this.
Mariska, fab workout as always including your humour 😊
On a trivial note - if you have a moment pause can you puleazze shoot me the brand of your leggings , 💜 em. Thanks a bundle!
Paula Astrinos they’re Carbon38 - Takara pant. I have them in black as well. They’re super comfy and look leather-ish, but they’re not hot!
1 person likes this.
Great class Mariska. Glad to see you back on PA.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Mariska, I love your humour! ;)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Mariska Breland that was really fun- loved the feet in straps “V” series and frogs/short spine. So creative and challenging💜
1 person likes this.
Nice class; I really liked the bridge series at the beginning...my glutes were on fire! Loved the “dab” and the mermaid series too. I confess I had trouble with Abe’s exercise, the iron cross and the side support but I did what I could.
21-30 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin