34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
Susan B
5 people like this.
Perfect !!! I'm going to love this series. Thank you sooooo much. For those of us working at home alone, this is much needed.
Immensely helpful and gratifying detail. Thanks for making this content.
4 people like this.
This was amazing! Thank you for such a clear explanation of these original exercises and how they flow together. You are an exceptional teacher! And thank you to PA for offering this great workshop.
It was mentioned that there would be additional information to download. I didn't see that option. Thank you again!!
I've done the first 50 minutes of this and I absolutely love it! I will love the first 50 minutes again and again, and know there is so much more to come. Thank you Benjamin! Thank you Meredith!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Hello Beth - when I say "download" in the introduction segment I am referring to my closing conversation with Meredith, not a digital download :) Thanks for checking, and thanks so much for watching!
Ewa
3 people like this.
Wow!! Thank You very much
4 people like this.
Thank you Benjamin and Meredith. So many layers of insight and multiple applications for teaching and self practice. An exceptional resource to be viewed many times. Second viewing in 2 days!
4 people like this.
First chapter completed and looking forward to ALL the rest!
5 people like this.
Such a generous offering, and very much appreciated! Excellent!
8 people like this.
I was fully prepared to pay extra for this! Just sayin...#valuablecontent
Thank you Benjamin and PA!
1-10 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin