Build A Better Backside<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3536

Build A Better Backside
Erika Quest
Class 3536

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Lauren SO AWESOME. I'm glad you enjoyed it and will use this for your clients! Fun taking class with you. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great class! I loved the creativity of using the ball with the chair. Also loved the side lying work.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika Quest - the balance and unilateral work you present is so very valuable, not only for my clients, but also for me. Balance is a constant challenge and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to learn from your classes. Thanks again!
Erika Quest
Hey Patti great to hear from you again on PA and thanks so much to you and Rachel both for your fantastic comments! I just love a good chair session and glad you did too. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thanks Erika. Loved the warm up with the ball. Keep these classes coming. I enjoy your creativity!
1 person likes this.
I like this!
Erika Quest
Thank you so much Barbara and Elizabeth for your comments and feedback. It had been awhile since I had shot some work on the chair and it was SO much fun to do this with you! Much love, Erika
2 people like this.
Erika great class, especially like your theme posterier chain. Love how you went hamstrings to glutes and then opening up the vertebrae with the hip drops. Of course the ball was incredible for thoracic opening. Had to add a yoga block behind the head as a regression to teach the connection and integration of the cervical. The important of balance is also not to be misses in your class, seated on the ball and marching -brillant. also the progression of seated straddle with flexion into teaser again. I could go on but so grateful that you shared your creative and athletic self with us.
Erika Quest
Hi Jocelyn and thanks for taking class with me! I loved your thoughtful comment and all of the feedback. Yes, I'm a bit crazy on the backside these days. Glad you enjoyed and much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Good morning Erika! This is a great class, well worth repeating. Trying to tone the cheeks. Thanks so much.
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin