Fascia-Focused Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 4014

Fascia-Focused Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 4014

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love your work Elizabeth! I feel like I need to do this class more times to understand and learn these new movements better. It feels great in my body, thanks! šŸ™
Rachel, so glad these moves are intriguing and feel good. Perhaps you have plenty of time to practice now? Wishing you strong health and wellbeing
1 person likes this.
Thanks Elizabeth! Wishing you strong health and wellbeing too! x
1 person likes this.
That was a great class, good release and also challenging my body in new ways! ThanksĀ 
Kersteen
1 person likes this.
roller and ring waste no time in letting me know which body parts are stronger and which are weaker....WHOA!Ā  Intrigued by eye closing....I really thought I could do a roll up on the roller, until I couldn't...will dot his again just so I can master that!!Ā  Thank you Elizabeth!
Dimitris S
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth, thank you so much for such a great class!!! You challenged our bodies and minds in total!!! I love every single exercise of that class and especially the feeling after!!!
1 person likes this.
You're so amazing. Thank you! I learned a lot from you. It was very integrated and extraordinary class.Ā 
1 person likes this.
Well.... THAT was humbling. Ā Thank you!
Jennifer S
1 person likes this.
hi Elizabeth, love the challenge and will revisit a few times more no doubt during our time in isolation. Some of the moves remind me of my feldenkrais classes. So is it worthwhile doing your class in slow motion fashion, to hone in on the body awareness? what other classes or websites available to inform on the the movements in your class? stay safe and healthy, Jennifer
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a most amazing class, at times challenging but a wonderful call out to our varied body system/alignment. Beautiful words to make the mind/body assimilate with each other they areĀ  other, though sometimes they might be a little rusty in communicating.
21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin