Mat for Thorax and Planks<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 4016

Mat for Thorax and Planks
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 4016

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love you cuing and I always learn something new in your PA classes. Thank-you so much!!
1 person likes this.
Just wonderful! Connection between hand and shoulder was one of the toughest for me to explain and you made it so simple! Thanks! 
1 person likes this.
Good evening Elizabeth Thank you for the beautiful gift of this class. while we are confined to home in England. Challenging to mind and body but in a wonderfully calming way. 
Love and best wishes to you all.
1 person likes this.
God Morning Elisabeth from Germany, I always love your classes you are my Idol you are so great. Especially the last two videos. I am a Physiotherapist and a Pilates trainer and I use the quarantine  to learn, to watch your videos and train myself! It feels so good to learn and to train after your videos. It motivates going on to teach with different focus and better cueing, after the quarantine. Thank you so much!
Love and best wishes to all!!
1 person likes this.
Hello and thank you Elizabeth! This was the first time I have done one of your vids and I loved it! I teach mat Pilates and do fascial stretch therapy, and this was the perfect combo! Much appreciate your vast knowledge.
1 person likes this.
Fabulous!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!  After all these years of teaching, as I watch this, I am thinking, "Why didn't I think of that!"  A wonderful progression to enable and empower my clients.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful preperations  for difficult exersices !
wow thank you so much 
Very motivating , greedings from Greece 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this class! It totally got me out of my head and into my shoulders. I feel so strong after this class. 
BRANDY D
1 person likes this.
Thank you!  The subtlety of the work is always fascinating.  I always enjoy your videos. 
Dimitris S
1 person likes this.
Amazing class!!!Thank you very much, Elizabeth!
21-30 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin