Sculpting Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4126

Sculpting Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4126

Watch this Class
M~
M~
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed the class.  Felt good to use the arm weights.  Thanks from CT!
Marg P
1 person likes this.
Thank You Amy. Great class. I’m a teacher in Melbourne Australia. We are back in stage 3 lock down due to a spike in COVID cases. So back to online learning. Pilates anytime has been so good to unlock my body from so much sitting. Normally I am teaching and mobile all day. I’m doing a class every morning before work. Thank you 💕
Kate Gary PilatesLatina Mandy Debra Carol Connie Thank you and so glad you all enjoyed this class!!  Good for me to know!
Michele Christine Dianna Carla  Biljana Kim MKV thank you all so much for taking the time to leave feedback for me!
Megan Macgregor so happy you liked this one and I thought I did hear your wonderful Scottish accent somewhere during class, ha!!  Love you!!
Lina Rebecca Emer Rachel Melissa M~ Marg Thank you so much taking class with me!!
1 person likes this.
I am so enjoying your Tuesday classes Amy, such variation.  Thanks
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
I had saved this class to do when I needed a good full-body workout... 
I have just done it and I feel great! 
Thank you, Amy. I really enjoy your style of teaching and your energy. I usually do the classes recorded at the PA studio, but being at home at the moment (I live in London, UK) and having you teaching from home felt quite special! 
PA has been a huge part of our confinement and certainly help me and my partner Mark to 'go through this'... So again, thank you. 
1 person likes this.
Can I ask what were the weight of the ankle weights? X
1 person likes this.
One Sweeeetttt sequence. My hips LOVE you Amy!
21-30 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin