Teaching Seniors<br>Amy H and Sherri B<br>Discussion 4144

Teaching Seniors
Amy H and Sherri B
Discussion 4144

Watch this Discussion
2 people like this.
Very helpful, as always, Sheri and Amy. Could you show a mat class for people who have lumbar herniations. Not necessarily for older, frail individuals, but younger more active (middle aged) adults?
2 people like this.
Huge gratitude to you both for supporting us with these videos. Great information and encouragement just when we and our clients  need it most! 
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Deana and Amy  thank you so much for your positive feedback!  We are always happy that you enjoyed the content!
2 people like this.
The links and resource info is really appreciated too. I've just looked at the Osteoporosis Canada website and the video series looks super useful. I think that I read in one of your posts that you are planning a comprehensive online course Sherri -I would be really interested in details of that. Best wishes to you  from here in the UK.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy  Deana for leaving comments for us here.  Sherri Betz is a wealth of information and is about to film 5 LIVE classes for the site, starting this Friday ::  Frail to Fit ... you won't want to miss it!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy -I'm looking forward to taking part! Gratitude to you all at PA for the support that you are giving us.

MKV
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy and thank you Sheri ! Always learning from both of you and PA 
2 people like this.
Thanks for all the great information you have shared. You help make it less scary.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the great information - I have so many clients with these issues (esp. knees and feet) - I hope you'll address working with seniors with possible cognitive issues in one of the next ones! So helpful!
Diane Duvall
1 person likes this.
Again, so wonderful and so much great information.  Thank you for sharing your wealth of information and your passion for working with seniors.  AWESOME!!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin