Fantastic Foam Roller<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4222

Fantastic Foam Roller
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4222

Watch this Class
Cathleen Murakami
María Fernanda  one day, I will get to CR! and I'm glad you had a great time in the class
Cathleen Murakami
Mary Lou so glad to hear you are inspired.  I'd love to hear how it goes when you teach some of the moves!
Cathleen Murakami
Deb ease is always so good! One of the keys I learned from my first teacher....work without tension!
1 person likes this.
WoW! Just completed the class this morning in Northern Ireland and still haven't stopped shaking! Thanks Cathleen x
Cathleen Murakami
Melissa...I get it....I was probably trembling, too! It's a good feeling....thanks for commenting and I'm going to visit Ireland (I think) in March!
1 person likes this.
Cathleen Murakami --I suffer from low back nerve impingements which cause flair ups and crooked hips. This class was exactly what I needed! It provided the strength building I was missing and helped to balance both sides of my hips/body! You are a foam roller extraordinaire -- more classes like this please!!!
1 person likes this.
Hello from the UK...lovely original class...giggled with you all the way through...love your personality & style of teaching.
Marg P
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cathleen. Fantastic, different class. Loved it. From Melbourne Aust. , spring time, still in stage 4 lockdown. Teaching remotely for 1 more week, then schools opening. Cases dropping, to single figures or low teens daily, so very hopeful. Look forward to finding more of your classes.
1 person likes this.
Greeting from Estonia! I really enjoyed and found your class inspirational. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Cathleen that was awesome! Just what I needed today. So many of those exercises I have never done. Way to break it up. Thank you for a great and fun class!
41-50 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin