Stand Strong<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4365

Stand Strong
Viktor Uygan
Class 4365

Watch this Class
Brene T
2 people like this.
Fabulous series of the exercises. I loved the yoga flavored movements, strengthening, stretching while finding balance. Enjoyed immensely. Thank you Viktor🙏🏻🙏🏻
Roxana F
1 person likes this.
Awesome !!!I love the class!!

Cass C
1 person likes this.
My favourite so far - helped my tight hamstrings and energy for the day. Thank you.
BOO WILLIAMS
1 person likes this.
I have never experienced or watched such magical transitions and flow. Thank you again Viktor. This class was challenging but inspiring and utterly fantastic. I feel like I have reached deep down and found power. Boo from Norfolk England
Dimitris S
1 person likes this.
Amazing class!Thank you very much Victor!!
Viktor Uygan
Dorthe V happy to hear you found this class challenging for the balance once again thank you for moving with me🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Tess S Happy to hear you enjoyed the rotational variations I provided in my class as much as I do I believe and I believe we can benefit tremendously by combining rotation with strength and not only with stretch.  Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Jutta so happy to hear you have been enjoying my classes and you are glad that they are all recorded. We are all lucky that Pilates Anytime created this platform for us to grow together. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Taghrid K glad to know you loved doing my classes and gives you joy. Yes I agree the best way to get better at balanced standing exercises are by getting stronger 💪🙌 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Lina S so happy to hear not only you find my class challenging and fun but also you were able to recognize the benefits provided by connecting the different siling. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
11-20 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin