Mat on the Spine Corrector<br>Pat Guyton<br>Class 519

Mat on the Spine Corrector
Pat Guyton
Class 519

Watch this Class
Hi Mary, The side over series is great. I like to take pieces of the Pilates work that may be difficult on one piece of equipment and discovering how it can be transformed into an approach on another apparatus. For example, hip open is difficult for many on the Trapeze Table. On the spine corrector, it is not easy, but it can be done effectively.
WOW. I LOVE the class!!
Thank you Pat you are always wonderful!!!
you are truly an inspiration to us all!
Thank you pat for this awesome workout. Like Liz said above, thanks for including the arc. I will definitely revisit this class and others with you!
Hi Yuki! Pilates Anytime is wonderful because we can reach out to new friends and keep connected. I can't wait to see you in the Ramen shop!
Hi Elena! You are an inspiration to me, as well. I look forward to our time together in January and some translation in Mexico City.
Hi Anne-Marie, Thank you for your words of encouragement. When teachers and students are inspired, then it is a joy to me!
This spine corrector class is amazing. Pure, simple and precise! Pat is an inspiration in her teaching style. Thank you from Chicago !
Hi Deborah! Thank you for your kind words. My inspiration comes from students who are enthusiastic and who take the work and share.
Pat, you are a terrific teacher! What a great way to end this year with your creative class!
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin